Morning all, hope you are all well...Avril, here to bring to you a step by step, which I hope you will like.
Using - Two Owls - Digi
Mono Magic - Paper Pad
Outline Stickers - Misc Text LCD019
I am using Spectrum Noir, Pencils for this project (my 1st time using them).
Recipe for making card:-
- Print out Two Owls Digi on good quality paper (I use Ryman Stationers 200gsm White)
- Colour Image - Using any Medium - I used Spectrum Noir Pencils - (073, 062, 039, 037, 059,103, and 047) I also used Spring Lilac - Pro-marker, for the Bow.
- Die Cut around the Image - I used X-Cut Rectangle Die, also Die Cut a Larger Rectangle with Black Card - Adhere Image to Black Matt and set aside.
- Take a Card Blank - 17.5cm and 17.5cm,
- Using Black Card and Silver Mirri Card - 1st Black Matt at 17 cm x 17cm, Cut Silver Mirri Card at 16.5 cm x 16.5 cm, Cut 2nd Black Matt- 1 at 16 cm x 16 cm;
- Take a piece of Patterned Paper from Little Claire's Mono Magic Paper Pad.
- Take all your Mats and adhere together.
To Finish card :-
- Add, Glossy Accents to Bow, Beaks and Feet.
- Add Sentiment to Image from Outline Stickers LCD019
- Add a Bow and some Black Dew Drops to complete.
I hope you like this simple but effective card.