Hi everyone, it's Lynsey here to share some inspiration to make a quick Father's Day card in case you still have some to make! This would also make a great Birthday card.
Image - Digi Silhouette Boat
6 x 6 Card Blank
Black and White Twine
1. Open the digi stamp in work and crop the image to remove the sentiment that comes with the digi and type a new sentiment under the image. I've typed Happy Father's Day but you could type any sentiment you wish.
2. Print out your image onto card stock and matt onto black card.
3. Please a piece of white card in the cloud embossing folder and run through your die cutting machine.
4. Matt the embossed card onto a piece of black card stock.
5. Attach a piece of black ribbon and black and white twine and tape to the back of the embossed card. Attach to the card base.
6. Finally add your digi topper to finish.
Thanks for stopping by.