Morning All! It’s Lisa here with a quick reminder of our current monthly challenge and a closer look at my challenge project.
The theme of our current challenge is ‘Spring Colours’ and you can find all the details on the challenge post, here on the blog. We would love to see your cards entered in the challenge and there's a fabulous prize on offer for the winner!
For my challenge project I’ve used Dinkies Welly Girl stamp:
- Dinkies Welly Girl Stamp
- Sentiment Stamp
- 10.5cm by 15cm Tent Fold Kraft Card Blank
- White Stamping Card, Green Card and Kraft Card
- Alcohol Pens
- Black Fine Line Pen
- Cut a 9cm by 13.5cm piece of Dotty Paper and mat onto Kraft, then green card. Fix to the card blank.
- Cut a 6cm by 10 cm piece of daisy paper and stamp the sentiment onto the bottom. Mat onto Kraft card, then green card and fix to the card blank using foam pads.
- Doodle a border on both patterned panels.
- Stamp the little girl onto a 6cm square piece of white stamping card and colour with alcohol pens.
- Doodle a border and fix to the daisy panel.
I hope you like my project and are inspired to try something similar. My blog is www.craftingbelle.blogspot.com if you would like to see some more projects.
Thanks for stopping by