Good morning, Heidi here to share a project with you this sunny Thursday!
I have chosen the delightful stamp set 'Darling Daschunds', as I am a bit of a fan of these cute little dogs.
I have used some gorgeous turquoise paper from the LC Designs 'Pastel Gingham' paper pack along with one of the new 'Kraft Tag Cards' and a kraft card blank.
Here are the card ingredient's :
LC Designs 'Darling Dachunds' stamp set
Kraft Card Blank
Kraft Tag Card
White Stamping Card
Turquoise Bazzill Card
Memento 'Rich Cocoa' ink pad
Tim Holtz 'Lace' Die
Tim Holtz Distress Inkpads, Tumbled Glass &
Turquoise wooden butterfly
Small blue flowers
Tools : Cosmic Shimmer Glue, Sticky Pads and trimmer.
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut the turquoise card and paper to fit card blank.
(2) Stamp up image, colour in and ink around with distress ink pads.
(3) Matt image onto a piece of turquoise card.
(4) Cut kraft tag in half. Matt and layer turquoise card and paper onto it.
(5) Attach image as shown.
(6) Choose and stamp up sentiment, matt onto card as shown.
(7) Die cut three pieces of 'Lace' from turquoise card, stick onto card and tag.
(8) Attach tag onto card blank using sticky pads.
(9) Stick down wooden butterfly, flowers and pearl.
I do hope you have enjoyed my blog project today, do pop on over to the LC Designs website HERE to take a look at their offers.