Here's my list of products I have used.
Scottie Dog stamp set -
Versamark Ink Pad - £5.60
Memento Black Ink Pad - £3.90
1. Cut a piece of Ombre card 1/2cm smaller than your card blank. Stamp out the three Scottie dog images all over the ombre card using Versamark and then clear emboss. Ink the edges in a contrasting ink and then using the same ink gently wipe over the embossed dogs to make them pop a little more.
2. Stamp out the three Scottie dogs image again onto the same Ombre card stock in black ink and clear emboss. Paper piece the dog's coats and collars with some of your chosen pastel tartan paper.
3. Layer onto a piece of larger pastel tartan paper and then make a border using a decorative edge punch. I then adhered this to the bottom of the main image block.
4. Next add a ribbon where the tartan paper meets the ombre and adhere at the back. Take a small strip of the tartan paper and adhere to the centre of the ribbon lengthways.
5. Add a sentiment from the same stamp set and then add your embellishments.
I hope I've inspired you to use some of the lovely products in the Little Claire Designs store.