It is my turn (Georgina) for this weeks Friday Project. The card I have for you has a Spring feeling, with bright colours and flowers. A nice change from all those Christmas cards we have all been making recently. I have tried something different for this card by stamping the Daisy Pitcher image onto the pattern paper and then colouring rather than onto white card.
Daisy Pitcher stamp
Sunshine Sentiment stamps
White dots on pale green pattern paper
Dark green card
148x148mm card blank
3mm green ribbon
Lacey Circles Nestabilities
Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad
Sakura Gelly Roll pens: Pink, Yellow and Green.
White Card Candi
ProMarkers: Forest Green, Cool Grey 4, Cool Grey 5, Yellow, Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink, Baby Pink.
1. Cut a 7x10.5 cm piece of dotty paper. Stamp the Daisy Pitcher image using the Memento ink pad onto the dotty paper.
2. Colour the stamped image with ProMarkers. Colour the heart and highlight the flowers with the Sakura pens.
3. Cut a piece 8.5x12 cm of dark green card and 8x11.5 cm of white card.
4. Attached the panels together as show below. Draw 'dot-dash' faux stitching around the edge.
5. Cut a piece 14.2x14.2 cm of dark green card, 13.5x4 cm and 13.5x8.5 cm of white card, and 13x3.5 cm and 13x8 cm of dotty paper. Attach the pieces as shown below. Draw 'dot-dash' faux stitching around the edge. Attach a strip of green ribbon across the dark green panel before attaching to the card blank.
6. Stamp the sentiment onto dotty paper and then cut out. Die cut a Lacey Circle from white card and attached the circle sentiment to it.
7. Attached the Daisy Pitcher image panel and sentiment to the card. Tie a bow from the green ribbon and attached to the card. To finish add Card Candi.
Happy New Year to everyone!