Welcome to another 'Little Claire Likes', today we are showcasing 'Swirly Whirly - Cat's'. This is a lovely little stamp that you can colour in as shown below, or leave blank for a mono look.
Heidi has made the card above using this stamp, she has listed all of the products used from our website and given instructions on how the card was made.
Products Used :
Swirly Whirly Cat Stamp - £4.50
Dictionary Definition's Sentiment Stamp Set - £12.99
White Cards - £2.50 per pack
A4 White Stamping Card - £2.50 pack
Brown Baker's Twine - £2.50 a reel
Promarkers : Satin and Pastel Beige - £1.70 each
(From stash - brown card, brown inkpad, scallop & circle punches, small heart punch, MS lattice punch, Shaped die and brown pearls).
How the card was made :
(1) Stamp image and sentiment onto white cardstock using brown inkpad, colour in image and die-cut. Edge card, image and sentiment with brown inkpad.
(2) Cut brown cardstock to measure : 13.5cms x 13.5cms, stick down to white card.
(3) Using two different papers from pack, cut two squares from each paper to measure : 6.5cms x 6.5cms, stick down onto brown card.
(4) Add baker's twine to back of image, wrap around once more and stick. Using a small piece of twine, tie a bow.
(5) Punch out two small hearts and two MS hearts. Stick together and add bow.
(6) Punch out scallop circle, stick down sentiment and add to card. Position over twine & image.
(7) Add pearls.
We hope you like our showcased stamp and card today, we really like sharing our ideas with you and our Swirly Whirly Cats are on our web for just £4.50 - lovely!
Tommorrow we will be showing another blog project, so please pop back and take a look.
Little Claire x
Little Claire x