Good morning, thanks for stopping by our blog today. We are sharing another 'Little Claire Likes'. Our featured stamp set today is 'Silhouette Owl Tree'. A really cute little stamp that can be purchased at the special price of £3.99 (normally £6.50), until Thursday, 3rd April 2014 or whilst stocks last.
Heidi has made a quick little card using the stamp, a Versafine inkpad and a Memory Box stencil that can also be purchased from our website HERE.
Here is Heidi's card
Heidi has listed the products used below and also given a small tutorial on how the card was made.
Products Used :
Little Claire 'Silhouette Owl Tree' stamp set - £3.99
Memory Box Stencil 'Garden Flora' - £4.50
Versafine 'Onyx Black' Ink Pad - £5.50
Stampendous Detail 'Clear' Embossing Powder - £3.50
Kraft card pack (x10) - £1.99
White A4 Stamping Cardstock - £3.50
Memento 'Rich Cocoa' Inkpad - £3.90
Tim Holtz 'Vintage Photo' inkpad - £4.50
Black card, pearls and owl charm from stash.
Card Instructions :
(1) Stamp up 'Owl Tree' image using 'Versafine' inkpad, cover with embossing powder and heat with heat gun.
(2) Cut out a large circle, cover tree image and hold with masking tape.
(3) Cover image with 'Garden Flora' stencil and ink using 'Vintage Photo' inkpad, ink all over.
(4) Mount image onto black card.
(5) Cut a strip of black card, cut into each end as shown, stick down.
(6) Stamp up sentiment onto white card, stick to centre of black strip.
(7) Add two black pearls.
We do hope you have enjoyed our tutorial today and don't forget to snap up your 'Owl Tree' stamps before Thursday.
The Little Claire Design Team