Hi! It's Georgina and it's my turn for the Weekly Blog Project. The card I have made uses the new Manphabet stamp set from Little Claire.
To make this card you will need:
Manphabet stamp set by Little Claire
148x148mm white card blank
Smooth white card
Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad
ProMarkers: Black, Lime Green, Royal Blue, Cocoa, Spice, Pastel Blue, Col Grey 2 and 4.
1. Cut a square 13x13cm of smooth white card. Use a ruler and pencil to measure and mark the centre of the four side and then join the points up.
2. Start by stamping the B, R, H and A along the centre of the white card and also onto a Post-it note, as show below. When stamping onto the Post-it note make sure part of the letter is on the front of the sticky top edge.
3. Cut out the letters on the Post-it note and place then over the top of the stamped letter on the white card. Now stamp the remaining letters as show below.
4. Remove the Post-it note letters to reveal BIRTHDAY.
5. Now stamp HAPPY. Firstly stamp H, P and Y first onto the white card and Post-it notes. Then repeat number 3. Then stamp DAD.
6. Use the 'I' stamp to stamp a border around the white card.
7. Coloured the stamped letters with ProMarkers.
8. Cut a square 14x14cm of black card. Attached this and the coloured letter square to the card blank.
I hope you like my Project for today. As each letter stamp is separate you can create any message, name or sentiment you like.