Hi! It is my turn (HelenR) to share a Friday Project with you! :)
‘Daisies Daisies’ Stamp Set
Dark brown cardstock
Patterned paper- by Craft Creations.
Yellow polka dot ribbon
Memory Box ‘Corner Bow’ Die
1. First stamp the image onto white stamping card using black Memento ink, stamp the sentiment underneath and then colour with ProMarkers. Trim this and mount it onto dark brown card stock.
2. Cut a piece of dark brown card stock 14.5cm x 13.5cm and mount onto it a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper (I have used green with white dots).
3. Next, cut a piece of dark brown card stock 11.5cm x 10.5cm and mount onto it a slightly smaller piece of yellow gingham paper.
4. Then cut a piece of card stock 14.5cm x 5 cm and mount onto it a piece of green gingham paper. Attach a piece of ribbon across this piece.
5. Stick the pieces to the card as shown in the picture. The largest piece and the yellow piece are glued. I have used 3D foam pads to attach the green gingham rectangle and the main image.
6. Die cut a corner bow and attach this to the left hand side of the card. To the bottom right hand side, attach 3 pieces of Card Candi. Then to finish, add gems to the bow and each ‘petal’ at the bottom of the card blank.
Thanks for taking a look at our Friday Project- I hope you like it :) Have a lovely weekend everyone :) x