'Little Claire Likes' project. The slider card below has been made using all of the elements of the 'Room with a View' - Nativity' set that we are offering for the special price of £6.99 (normally £8.99) until Thursday 22nd August.
We have stamped up the two main images. You can decoupage the door over the manger scene, after cutting the centre of the door and folding them back. The 'star' image has been stamped all over the white main card and the same with the 'crown' onto the pully, at the back of the card.
You can press the image flat to place in an envelope.
Here is the back view of the card, showing the pully stamped with the 'crown' image.
Here is a list of products used on the card :
Promarkers : Vanilla, Pastel Blue, Denim Blue, Pastel Beige, Khaki, Sandstone, Caramel, Putty & Ice Grey I.
Brown Inkpad, Scallop & circle punches and pearls from stash.
Here is the finished card (front view)
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut a piece of white stamping cardstock to measure : 13.5cm x 13.5cms, stamp star image all over, colour in with Vanilla Promarker.
(2) Measuring in 2.5cms from edge, on three sides, cut a square. Score from edge at : 1cm, 4cm & 7cms.
(3) Cut another piece of white card : 9 x 8cms, stamp up manger image, colour in. Stamp up stable image onto spare card, colour and cut out. Using craft knife, cut open doors and fold back each side.
(4) Cut a kraft matt for main image, stick down stable over image and down onto card.
(5) Cut an oblong of white card : 8.5 x 10.5cms, stamp 'crown' image all over and colour in.
(6) Stick down to front of slider, with images facing upwards.
(7) Stamp up, two sheep, one crown and a sentiment. Colour in and cut out.
(8) Edge all pieces with brown inkpad.
(9) Place all pieces together, stick onto front of card blank.
(10) Add pearls onto the card.
We will be sharing another 'Christmas' themed 'Little Claire Likes' with you next Monday, we do hope you will stop by.
The Little Claire Team