here is another 'Little Claire Likes' project for all of you stampers out there!
Today, is the turn of our wonderful 'Silhouette Elephants' stamp, one of our favourites!
Heidi has made a very clean and simple card, using lots of distressed ink, a hole punch and a sweet little sentiment, 'Best Wishes' which comes from our July Club Stamp which launches tomorrow.
You can purchase this stamp at the special price of £4.50 (normally £6.50), until Thursday, 3rd July 2014.
Here is Heidi's card :
Here is a list of the products that Heidi has used on her card, click on them and it will take you to the prouucts on our website.
Black card square and 1" hole punch from stash
Post-It Note Pad
Sticky Foam Pads
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut a square of white cardstock to measure : 12cms x 12cms.
(2) Using Versafine inkpad, stamp up 'Silhouette Elephants' centrally onto card.
(3) Cut a circle from a post-it note using punch.
(4) Stick in place and ink through hole using 'Scattered Straw' distressed ink.
(5) Using 'Scattered Straw' and 'Ripe Persimmon' inkpads, ink around edges.
(6) Stamp 'Best Wishes' in all four corners of the card.
(7) Matt image onto black cardstock, measuring : 13cms x 13cms.
(8) Stick all elements down onto card blank.
We do hope you have enjoyed our project today. Don't forget to grab your 'Silhouette Elephants' whilst they are still in stock.
The Little Claire Design Team