Happy Friday to you lovely bloggers! Heidi here to share a blog project with you today.
I have made a little flower bouquet using the gorgeous 'Dinky' stamps 'Flowerhead' and 'Butterfly'. These along with lots of other 'Dinky' designs, can be found on our website HERE.
They are very quick and easy to make, using scrap paper and card. If you love paper-piecing and cutting out like I do, these little bouquets are right up your street! They make great little gifts and can be attached to a front of a card blank to show them off well.
Here are the products I have used and some instructions for you to follow. So grab yourself a cuppa and here goes :
Products Used :
Scrap double-sided paper, I have used My Mind's Eye papers
Scrap kraft card
Cream ric-rac ribbon
Memento 'Rich Cocoa' Inkpad
Small White Pearls
(1) To make the flower pot, cut a piece of double-sided paper to measure : 10cms x 10cms.
(2) Fold in half, then fold both edges into middle as shown. Stick down together securely.
(3) Edge with inkpad, all over.
(4) Stick cream ric-rac ribbon across centre of flowerpot, secure well at back.
(5) Onto other side of some scrap paper, stamp up three 'Flowerhead' and one 'Butterfly' dinkies.
(6) Cut out flowers and butterfly, edge with inkpad.
(7) Cut three oblongs from kraft card, measuring : 6cms x 2cms, edge with inkpad.
(8) Secure flowers to oblongs using glue dots.
(8) Tie three bows of cream ric-rac and attach to each flower.
(8) Stick butterfly to front of pot, over ric-rack ribbon.
(9) Attach three small pearls to each flower centre and one to butterfly.
(10) Place flowers into the pot as shown.
I do hope that you have enjoyed my little project today.
The Little Claire Team