Friday, 24 April 2015
Thursday, 23 April 2015
Wednesday, 22 April 2015
In stock NOW - find them here a great new shape for making Dinkie cards!
If you would you like to win yourself a pack (20 cards and envs in each pack) then please leave us a comment telling us which, out of all of the Dinkie Stamps, is your favourite.
We will announce 2 lucky winners next Tuesday 28 April - good luck x
Tuesday, 21 April 2015
We still have places left on both our Wirral classes and our day in Crawley.....
Ring us on 0151 648 8777 to book your place or book online here
Winners of our 'April Showers' stamp set ....
A big THANK YOU to everyone who posted comments telling us why you love this time of year. We felt very uplifted reading them all! The two lucky winners selected at random are Maria Alder and Ann. Here are their comments...
Well done ladies, please contact Carol to claim your prize!
Have a lovely day :)
The Little Claire Team xxx
Monday, 20 April 2015
Little Claire 'Swirly Whirly Cats' stamp set - £3.50
Little Claire 'Tartan' paper pack - £4.99
Little Claire 'Dotty' paper pack - £4.99
Dovecraft kraft Card pack - £1.99
Memento 'Rich Cocoa' Inkpad - £3.90
White ric-rac ribbon - £0.30p per metre
Pearl Pack - £1.99
White stamping card
Border, circle and daisy punches from stash
Cosmic Shimmer glue and sticky foam pads
(2) Ink edges of image and matt onto kraft card. Again ink edges.
(3) Cut a strip of kraft card and punch one edge.
(4) Punch out circle and stamp up a sentiment onto it.
(5) Make a hole in top and thread through some white ric-rac ribbon.
(6) Punch out three daisies, ink all edges.
(7) Place two papers onto card, at angles.
(8) Stick ric-rac to top of kraft border and stick over two papers.
(9) Add a third paper over border and stick down well.
(10) Stamp up edge of image to top and bottom of card as shown.
(11) Add image sticking down with sticky pads.
(12) Add daisies, sentiment and pearls to card.
Friday, 17 April 2015
Here is the inside of my card :
April Shower's May Club stamp set
Cream Stamping Card
Memento 'Rich Cocoa' inkpad
Promarkers : Putty, Almond, Khaki and Pastel Beige
Lace and twine oddments
Small cream pearls
Labels # 22 dies
How my card was made :
(1) Cut your kraft card blank to measure : 20cms x 10cms.
(2) Cut a piece of cream card : 20cms x 10cms.
(3) Stamp up the 'Pom Pom Dahlia' image around edge of kraft card blank.
(4) Onto cream piece, stamp up image to each end edges, colour in.
(5) Die cut a piece of cream card, using the larger die.
(6) Stamp up two images, as shown. Add 'To lovely you ....' sentiment to centre.
(7) Using cream card centre piece, cut two 2cm slits into card at fold, three centimetres
from each edge.
(8) Pop out the centre piece and score edge well.
(9) Die cut smaller die from kraft card. Edge with flower image and stick to centre piece.
(10) Cut a further flower image onto cream card, colour in and cut out.
(11) Stick to kraft centre piece.
(12) Attach lace and twine and tie a know.
(13) From a small piece of lace, tie a bow and attach to centre flower.
(14) Decorate with small pearls.
I do hope you have enjoyed my tutorial today. The little 'Pom Pom Dahlia' stamp is only £2.00. To treat yourself, the website section is HERE.
Thursday, 16 April 2015
I needed a few quick Thank You cards for the children to give out following their haul from the Easter Bunny, so I have created a set of Clean and Simple cards.
I created a simple layout using Microsoft Word, combining the digi image with a typed sentiment. I printed four of these onto a sheet of card.
I cut them out and mounted each onto a different colour of card, before fixing to the card blanks with double sided tape.
Flowers have been coloured to match the card and to add a little detail I’ve doodled a border, added some pearls and dotted the flower centres with some Glitter Glue.
Here is one of the finished cards:
- Geranium Flower Digi Stamp
- Alcohol Markers
- Scalloped 12.5cm Square Card Blanks
- White Stamping Card
- Various Coloured Card
- Self Adhesive Pearls
- Gold Glitter Glue
- Black Fineline Pen
Step by Step:
- Using the computer combine the digi image with a sentiment and repeat three more times so you have 4 to an A4 page.
- Print onto white stamping card and cut out so each measures 10.5cm square.
- Mat and layer onto coloured card and fix to the card blanks.
- Colour the image with alcohol markers, match the flower colour to the coloured card.
- Doodle a border using a black fine line pen.
- Decorate with pearls.
Thanks for stopping by
Tuesday, 14 April 2015
|designed by Diane|
We love April, showers and all and to celebrate, we have 2 of our fabulous 'April Showers' stamp sets up for grabs.
First, have a look at these lovely cards made with the April Showers set...
|designed by Helen|
|designed by Francy|
|designed by Gaynor|
|deisigned by Shary|
|designed by Marianne|
Monday, 13 April 2015
Our 'In a While' stamp, can be purchased at the special price of £3.50 (usually £4.50) until Thursday, 16th April 2015 or whilst stocks last. Just pop on over to the website HERE.
Memento 'Rich Cocoa' Inkpad - £3.90
Green Bazzill Card
White A4 Stamping Card
Cosmic Shimmer Glue, Craft Knife and Sticky Pads
Card Instructions :
(1) Onto white stamping card, stamp up image and colour in.
(2) Stamp 'D' and 'A' letters from the 'Manphabet' alphabet all over the card base.
(3) Cut a square of green card : 13cms x 13cms.
(4) Cut a square of green tartan paper from pack, matt onto green card.
(5) Stick card and paper square down onto card base.
(6) Stamp up 'DAD' from 'Manphabet' onto green card, cut out.
(7) Edge all pieces with ink.
(8) Cut a square of green card and tartan paper, cut in half and stick together.
(9) Place triangles over edge of image, stick image sideways onto card.
(10) Add 'DAD' letters to top, stick on with sticky pads.
The Little Claire Team
Saturday, 11 April 2015
Thank you for all of the wonderful entries for our March challenge, the winner, picked randomly, is :
Entry # 88 - Wendy
Here is her winning card
Well done! Please contact Gill (email@example.com) who will send you your prize.
Our challenge theme for April is 'Kraft card', so please make sure that there is 'kraft card' on your entries.
The prize we are offering to the winner is :
£20.00 Website Voucher
Our Design Team have made some beautiful cards using our stamps, feast your eyes!
Diane has used
'Freedom' stamp set
Mags has used
'Scottie Dog's' stamp set
'Spikey Flower's' stamp set