Tuesday, 24 November 2015
With only four weeks until Christmas (eek), we thought we would treat you to a Little Claire SALE so we're taking a WHOPPING 30% discount off all orders (subject to availability) from today until 10am on Thursday 26 November. Yes, all orders, online, telephone, email....just quote code GAP30 and you're away! Just as an example, one of our £6.00 stamps will only cost you £4.20, saving you £1.80! Or if you spend £20.00, then you'll save a massive £6.00!!! What are you waiting for? Hop over to our website here to grab yourself a bargain!
As an extra treat, we also have a little Christmas surprise present to give away. Simply tell us what you are looking forward to most this Christmas - in just four words. We will select two winners and announce them next Tuesday 1st December.
Now for the winners of last week's competition - we asked you who you would most like to dance with. Lots of lovely answers thank you. The winner is Hazel Pepper who said...
'I would love to dance with Bruce Springsteen. He's a bit of a rubbish dancer, and so am I so it would be fun all round! Also as I am in a wheelchair most of the time, so to be able to stand up and dance with my hero for a minute or two would make all my dreams come true.'.
Well done Hazel, please contact Carol with your address details.
Have a lovely day and don't forget to order by Thursday 10am to get your 30% discount!
The Little Claire Team xxx
Friday, 20 November 2015
Thursday, 19 November 2015
- digi Cat with Santa hat
- sentiment digi Merry and Bright
- 2 design papers
- double sided foam tape
- paper distresser
- wooden stars
- color medium
- Here's a link to Lisa's clear explanation about downloading and resizing digi's
Step by step:
1. Start with 2 design papers of 21 x 12,5 cm. On this photo you see the backside, so you can see the folding lines.
2. Score the paper with stars at 16 cm and the striped one at 14,5 cm.
3. Use the paper distresser for all edges.
4. Use a die cut to give shape to the end of the striped papers and make 2 holes.
5. Close to mark with a pencil the holes in the paper with stars.
6. Put a ribbon through these holes, adhere doublesided foam tape and close, so a tag can be added.
8. Adhere with double sided foam tape and close.
9. Make a hole at the top and attach a ribbon through it and use a staple as extra detail.
10. Download and print the 'Merry and Bright' text (it had the right size, so there was no need for resizing).
11. Distress the edges and glue it on.
Cat with Santa hat' (this digi had the right size too).
13. Color with your own color medium (I colored with copics).
14. Fussy cut it.
15. Put double sided foam tape behind the image and glue it on the front side.
16. Decorate with some wooden stars.
Tuesday, 17 November 2015
|designed by Gaynor Bloor|
Send us your comments and we'll pick and announce a winner next Tuesday 24 November.
Look out for more offers over the next few days!
The Little Claire Team xxx
Monday, 16 November 2015
It's Lucy here!
I'm the new Design Team Member and this is my first blog project for Little Claire, I hope you like it!
Today's Card is showcasing The Magic of Christmas Stamp Set and gorgeous Snowy Ombré Paper in a Door Wreath design!
The Magic of Christmas Stamp Set
Snowy Ombré Paper Pack
6x6 Card Blank
White Bleed Free Card
Woodware small grass punch
A4 Green Card
1. Take out the Red Snowy Ombré paper and trim the Green Cardstock slightly larger to create a nice border for the paper.
Stick together and stick to your Card Blank. Then stamp the sentiment in the bottom corner.
2. Stamp the door image onto White Bleed Free card.
Open the Compass 5.3cm, place the spike at the bottom centre of the wreath on the image and draw a circle.
3. Stamp the geese onto the leftover bleed free card.
Colour both images with Promarkers (or similar) and cut out.
4. Cut your ribbon to length and stick to the centre of your card blank.
Stick down the door image in the centre, 2cm from the top of the card.
5. Punch 20 shapes from the left over Green Cardstock using the Grass Punch.
Stick around the edge of the image, layering each one over the stalk of the one in front.
6. Tie a bow from the ribbon.
Snip arrows to the bow tails by cutting up the centre then from both corners up to the snip mark.
7. Stick down the bow and goose and add two 4mm Pearls to the top corner to finish.
I love how effective this Snowy Ombré Paper Pack is and there are some really gorgeous colours in it to! Hope you like my project!
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Monday!
Saturday, 14 November 2015
Our winner of the prize of goodies is :
Dora - Entry # 12
Well Done! Please contact Carol (email@example.com), who will send you your prize.
Our top three entries this week, who qualify for our Top Three Blinkie are :
(1) Carrie S - Entry # 11
(2) Stephanie - Entry # 1
(3) Lou - Entry # 26
Well done ladies, all of your cards were so beautiful!
Please feel free to take the blinkie from our side bar and add to your blogs.
So the Design Team would like to see lots of white card, papers and embellishments on your Christmas entries. You can use any stamp of choice, not just Little Claire stamp images. Please see the challenge rules below, before you enter our challenge.
Our prize for this month :
Blog Address : http://littlelucyscards.blogspot.co.uk
Welcome aboard Lucy!
'Christmas Owl' Tree Topper
'Three Sparkly Snowmen'
Here is a list of our rules, please read and follow before entering our challenge.
(1) You DO NOT need to use a Little Claire stamp to qualify for the prize draw.
The challenge finishes on Friday, 11th December 2015 @ 16.00pm and the new challenge (# 64) will be open on Saturday, 12th December 2015
Friday, 13 November 2015
Thursday, 12 November 2015
I’m still in the middle of making my Christmas Cards and just because I’m mailing my cards and trying to keep them as flat as possible I still like to put a little time and effort into them.
You can’t get much flatter than this card as I have printed the image straight onto the card blank and then coloured it in:
Folk Snowman 3 Digi Stamp
Repositionable Tape Roller
Plain White Paper
Step by Step:
- Open up a blank document in Microsoft Word.
- Click on ‘Insert’ from the top menu and then click on ‘Pictures’
- Click on the older where you store your digital images and select the image you want to use
- Change the image to 8cm wide by clicking on the bottom corner of the image and dragging in or out to make bigger or smaller
- Centre the image at the top of the page by clicking on the image, then format on the top menu, then position and then ‘top and centre’
- Turn the image upside down by clicking on the image, then format on the top menu, then rotate and then ‘Flip Vertical’
- Print the image onto plain white paper.
- Using repositionable tape, stick the card blank into place over the image, place the paper back into the printer and reprint the image.
- Fold the card blank in half and colour the image with coloured pencils for a brighter look or if you want a softer look use alcohol pens.
- The finished card
I hope you like my project and are inspired to try something similar. My blog is www.craftingbelle.blogspot.com if you would like to see some more projects.
Thanks for stopping by
Wednesday, 11 November 2015
Yes, issue 2 of our new little magazine is now on sale, complete with a gorgeous little bunny stamp, worth £2.00, four 6 x 6 papers worth £1.00 and four coloured toppers, worth £1.00. The magazine is packed full of fantastic projects, ideas and special offers, a customer creations feature and lots more...
Would you like to receive a copy? Order online here or contact us with your details and we'll do the rest, be quick as there are not many left!
Tuesday, 10 November 2015
|designed by Gaynor Bloor|
|designed by Diane Williams|
|designed by Helen Nile|
|designed by Marianne Fisher|
|designed by Lynsey Warren|
'My Dog Marley is one of a kind, I rescued him from a family who could not cope with him and with lots of love and a bit of training he is a wonderful best friend. He is always pleased to see you he even tries to talk and the other day when my Daughter was upset he got his teddy and put it on her lap which brought tears to my eyes.' Tinaco
'I've just got home from visiting a friend who is a true one of a kind. She works hard to rehome rescue dogs from Eastern Europe and make sure they have a happy life. I think a card made with this image would be wonderful for her! 'Jane Willis
Well done ladies, please contact Carol to claim your prize and thanks to everyone who entered.
Now for this week's competition to win our new 'Bees Knees' stamp set. Simply let us know who you think is the 'bees knees' and why. We will select and announce the winning entry next Tuesday 16 November.
Thanks for stopping by today.
The Little Claire Team xxx