This week we are showcasing the lovely set of 'The Smile I Bring', it includes two gorgeous larger images - 'a bird house' and 'a cat chasing butterflies', and lots of smaller stamps - birds, butterflies & flowers, along with a great little sentiment - 'The smile I bring to you, makes me smile too'. We have used all of the elements in the set on the card.
The card below shows that the smaller images can be stamped to make great backgrounds to tie in with the larger stamps. The little images are great to decoupage and paper-piece also.
Promarkers Used : Sunkissed Pink, Putty, Almond, Pastel Beige, Khaki, Sandstone and Caramel
- £1.70 per pen
Larger white card shape and brown inkpad from stash
Card Instructions :
(1) Onto two square pieces of white cardstock measuring : 8cms x 8cms, stamp up both larger images and on one piece, the sentiment. Colour in with Promarkers as shown.
(2) Using larger card blank, cut one half away. Cut peach coloured & flowery papers from 'Lillibet' paper pack, cut a square to measure 12.5cms x 12.5cms and an oblong to measure : 6cms x 12cms.
(3) Stamp smaller images around edges of both pieces of peach paper, stick elements down onto card blank.
(4) Cut two squares of peach paper : 9.5cms x 9.5cms and two in flowery paper : 9cms x 9cms, stick together.
(5) Onto some scrap peach paper, stamp up four flowers and three butterflies, cut out.
(6) Edge all pieces lightly with brown inkpad.
(7) Stick paper to cardstock. Stick down smaller card as shown. Attach two small pieces of dotty ribbon to edges of images, stick onto card.
(8) Add sticky pads to back of small flowers and glue down butterflies with glue stick.
(9) Lastly, add pearls to flowers, edges and butterfly centres.
We do hope you like our project, please leave us a comment.
The Little Claire Team