Hi there! It is my turn (Helen R) to share a project with you today. I have chosen to make an Easter card with the gorgeous ‘Changing Tree’ stamp set. I love how versatile this stamp set is, with all the additional embellishments available! J
You will need
‘Changing Tree’ stamp set (Little Claire)
‘Changing Tree Easter’ stamps set (Litle Claire)
‘Happy Easter’ sentiment stamp
White stamping card
Dark brown cardstock
Green and yellow patterned papers
Small yellow gems
Adhesives: 3D foam pads and glue
1. Stamp out your Easter changing tree, arranging the elements to suit your card. Colour with ProMarkers, trim and mount onto dark brown card stock.
2. Cut different patterned papers to the following sizes, mounting each piece onto brown cardstock: 13.5cm x 12cm, 13cm x 6.5cm & 10cm x 10cm.
3. Arrange these pieces as shown below, lining them up so that they will fit onto the card blank then stick together. Stamp out sentiment as shown.
4. Attach a piece of ribbon and tie in a bow before attaching the panel to the card blank.
5. Use 3D foam pads to attach the main image.
6. Finally, add Card Candi to the top right hand side and three small gems underneath the sentiment to finish off your card.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my project, I hope you find it useful for those Easter cards you are yet to make! J Helen R x