Welcome to another Little Claire Likes. Where we share a new project each Monday, using a new or much loved stamp from our extensive range.
Today, we are showcasing 'Sweetest Wishes', a stamp set that comes with three useful sentiments. It is a beautiful image, which would be perfect for Mother's Day, coming this Sunday.
You can purchase this lovely set from the website HERE for the special price of £3.99 (normally £5.50). Only until Thursday, 27th March, when it returns to full price.
Heidi's card today is a 'Free Standing Pop-Up Card', which are perfect for 'special' cards. It folds flat for posting (shown below).
Here is a list of the products, she has used :
Promarkers Used : Khaki, Pastel Beige, Blossom, Rose Pink, Putty, Caramel and Ice Grey 1 - £1.70 per pen
Pink card and MB Isabella Butterfly die from stash, flowers from Hobbycraft.
How the card was made :
(1) Cut a piece of 'Aloe Vera' cardstock to measure : 11" x 4 1/4". Score well at : 1", 2 3/4", 3 3/4", 5 1/2", 7 1/4", 8 1/4" and finally 10".
(2) On 5 1/2" score line, cut a hole from 3/4" point down to 3 1/2" only.
(3) Cut a piece of 'Aloe Vera' card to measure : 2 3/4" x 5 1/2".
(4) Cut a piece of white card : 2 1/2" x 5 1/4", stamp 'Sweetest Wishes' image onto it, colour in.
(5) Stick image onto green back, put to one side.
(6) Stick strong double-sided tape to bottom two ends.
(7) Pop image through hole in score-line and stick inside two bottom ends.
(8) Stamp up 'Sweetest Wishes' sentiment, matt onto green card.
(9) Cut two pieces of green dotty paper to fit top two pieces of card and a smaller piece to fit front panel.
(10) Die-Cut 'Sprig Border' from green card and 'butterfly' from pink, add to card.
(11) Stick sentiment to front of card, add flower and pearls.
(12) Add 'Wink of Stella' glitter to flowers and butterfly.
We do hope you have enjoyed our project today. Please do join us next week for another.
The Little Claire Team