Good morning from all here at Little Claire Towers!
Firstly, we must announce our competition winner from last Thursday, who will win a Little Claire - 'Room with a View' stamp set.
The winner is, drumroll .......
Debra Kenworthy, who wrote
''My favourite is Beach Hut. I live near the sea and I like to send cards with a seaside theme. There are so many uses for these stamps, humorous with doors open, doors shut for men and women, decoupage..... it's endless! Debra x''
Well done to Debra!
Please contact our lovely Carol (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will forward your
'RWAV Beach Huts'
set onto you.
Now to our regular Monday project, 'Little Claire Likes'
Today, we are showcasing a popular stamp set, 'Happy Days', which is great for male and female cards. It has four main stamp images and a great circle sentiment.
Design Team member Heidi has made a card using the set and it can be purchased at the special price of £6.99 until Thursday, 20th March 2014, or whilst stocks last. Just click on the items below, the link will take you to the items on the website.
Here is a list of products, used to make the card :
Promarkers - Denim Blue, Pear Green, Khaki, Pastel Beige, Sandstone, Caramel, Putty & Almond - £1.70 per pen
(Dies, scallop circle punch, brown pearls, peg, charm and scrap green card- from stash)
Card Instructions :
(1) Firstly, stamp up image onto white stamping cardstock, colour in.
(2) Die-cut shapes in kraft and green card.
(3) Stamp up sentiment onto kraft card using 'Rich Cocoa', punch out and add peg & cord.
(4) Cut a square of kraft card measuring 14cms x 14cms and one from the paper pack to measure 13.5cms x 13.5cms
(5) Stick together and down onto white card blank.
(6) Cut an oblong of kraft card, 14.5cms x 14.5cms. Add paper to fit.
(7) Attach hemp cord around oblong, secure well at reverse, stick down.
(8) Add small 'watering can' charm using more cord.
(9) Stick elements down together, adding pearls to corners.
We do hope you have enjoyed our 'Happy Day's' project today. Please feel free to leave us a comment.
We will be sharing another project next Monday, we do hope you will stop by.
The Little Claire Team