Hello everyone, Monday already? Here we are with another lovely card project to kick off into the week with a smile; this is a beautiful Wedding card created by our Heidi and made using our great RWAV Wedding stamp set:
|RWAV Wedding Stamp Set|
What a truly beautiful Wedding card, one which we are sure would be treasured by the happy couple and contribute to making their day so special and here's what you need and how to make it:
Products Used :
Labels # 22 Nestibility Die - £16.99
Promarkers : Blush, Satin, Khaki, Pastel Beige, Blossom, Dusky Rose, Caramel, Mustard and Ice Grey I - £1.70 each
(White card blank, Gentle Leaf and Flower Dies, and Black Pearls from stash)
Card Instructions :
(1) Fold left-side of card inwards, crease well.
(2) Cut two pieces of black Bazzill cardstock to measure : 14cms x 14cms. Cut one in half vertically. Cut two pieces of cream/black flower paper to measure : 13.5cms x 13.5cms, again cut in half.
(3) Stick paper triangle to card and square to square. Gather lace as shown onto both shapes and stick down onto white card blank.
(4) Stamp out 'Wedding' image and die cut using Label's # 22. Cut a black die shape also. Colour in image and stick down centrally onto black shape.
(5) Die cut, flowers & Gentle Leaf. Tie a small piece of lace around leaves and stick to card.
(6) Stamp out both sentiments, matt and layer onto black cardstock.
(7) Stick all elements together onto card, place black pearls as shown.
Voila! Have a go and see how you get on.
This great stamp set contains the image of the Wedding couple, a Stained Glass Window sized to fit on top of the image of the couple so that you can open the window to reveal the scene, see below:
Also included is a super Wedding Car and text: 'Happily ever after' and 'all you need is love':
Here is a close up of the Stained Glass Window, with the wall detail and doves (all included):
and here is a lovely card showing off the window and the inside view:
So, RWAV Wedding is such a versatile stamp set - we love it and to give you a warm Monday Smile we have it on offer today for just £6.99 (RRP: £8.99) and that's a lot of stamps for the price - treat yourself and have a go at Heidi's project, send us a picture of your card and we can put it in our gallery.
Big Hugs, the Little Claire Team xxx