Friday 2 January 2015

1st Friday Blog Project of 2015!

Good morning.

On behalf of everyone at Little Claire and the Design Team it is my delight to wish everyone a happy and healthy 2015.

I have created a quickie card to start off the New Year.  I say a quick card - it always takes me ages of playing, tweaking and of course thinking before a card is created.  But once the idea is there and the room covered in craftiness - it comes together!  Doesn't take me as long to put everything away!

Here is my design for today using the beautiful Silhouette Owl Tree and a Little Tag stamp from Little Claire.  I used coodinating papers - this is the bit where the room gets "busy". A pigment ink pad to coordinate - another few trays out, a little twine, pretty charm, diamond gaze and of course a crystal or two.

I am quite pleased with the design - I enjoy paper tearing, I think it adds an element to the dimension and of course doesn't create too much depth to be posted.

Here's my make in piccies:







Hope you likey and perhaps feel a little inspired to be creative.  All the very best to you and yours.  Gaynor xx

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation Gaynor! Love the design and texture you created!
    Wishing All Of You A Very Happy, Creative& prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new Year! I likey! And I am inspired - I had forgotten I have this fab stamp and I haven't used it yet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful start to 2015, thanks for sharing Gaynor. Happy New Year to all at Little Claire, I hope 2015 is a happy and healthy one for all of us. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to start 2015, thanks for great make Gaynor and Happy New Year everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely Gaynor! What a difference the paper tearing makes, really takes the card design up a notch. The stamp looks so great. A wonderful project. Debra x

    ReplyDelete