Good morning - it's Helen here with this week's blog project and I'm sharing a card I've made using one of the new 'wavy' outline sticker sheets.
To make this card you will need:
colouring medium of your choice
1. Cut away half of the front of the card blank as shown in the photo below:
2. On to the inside of the card blank mat a piece of green paper measuring 12cm by 7cm and a piece of the gingham paper measuring 11.5cm by 6.5cm. On to the remaining piece of the front flap of the card mat a piece of green paper measuring 12cm by 3.5cm and a piece of gingham paper measuring 11.5cm by 3cm.
3. To attach your outline sticker straight on your piece of card, carefully peel the sticker off the backing sheet and lay it, sticky side up on your cutting mat. Let the sticker 'rest' for a minute and adjust it until it is lined up with one of the lines on your cutting mat.
4. Carefully place a piece of white card measuring 9.5cm by 5.5cm over the top of the sticker making sure the sticker is in the middle of the card. Add the extra sheep and the little 'curls' and carefully remove any stray bits of sticker using a pokey tool. Add the sentiment and then colour in the design. Mat it on to a piece of green paper measuring 10cm by 6cm and attach to the front of the card as shown.
5. Add some gems to the image panel to finish.
Outline stickers are a great, cost effective way to make cards. Here are a few more of my designs:
All of the outline stickers I've used can be found here on the website.
Hope you've enjoyed my project!