Heidi here to share another Friday project with you.
I have altered a shopping note pad using the gorgeous June club stamp set -
This little set as shown below, has lots of great elements and lovely sentiments. The notepad I have used is from Wilko's and has a magnetic strip on the back, so you can keep it on the fridge.
Here are the products I used to alter my note pad :
Shopping Note Pad
Pink Bazzill Card
White Stamping Card
Craft Creations 'Pink Dotty' Paper
White Dotty Ribbon
Memento 'Rich Cocoa' ink pad
Spellbinder Label Die
Small cream pearls
(1) Cut the pink card to cover the notepad.
(2) Matt and layer some pink dotty paper onto the card.
(3) Stamp up image, colour in and die cut out.
(4) Stamp up sentiment onto a long piece of card.
(5) Wrap ribbon around card and paper, tie a bow and stick to notepad.
(6) Stick down image and sentiment as shown.
(7) Punch out small flowers, I punched out 15.
(8) Arrange and stick flowers to top and bottom of notepad.
(9) Add last flower to centre of ribbon,
(10) Add small pearls to flowers.
I do hope you have enjoyed my little tutorial today.
The Little Claire Team