Morning All! It’s Lisa here with a new ‘Digi Stamp Project' and today I’m showcasing the Office Shed digi stamp:
With Father’s Day fast approaching here in the UK it’s time to get a few masculine cards made and for any garden lovers out there this image is just perfect.
I’ve coloured the shed with alcohol markers and tried to make it look textured like real wood. And to brighten the card up a little I’ve made a simple sky and grass background using some bright green and blue card.
I made this card to give to my Dad for Father’s Day so I’ve made it into an easel card so that I’ve have extra space for the sentiment. Here is the finished card:
- Office Shed Digi Stamp
- Seed Packet Digi Stamp
- Alcohol Markers
- 15cm Square White Card Blank
- White Stamping Card
- Beige, Blue and Green Coloured Card
- Cloud Dies
- Plain Circle Dies
Step by Step:
- Score the front of the card blank and fold in half to form the easel.
- Cut 2 pieces of blue card 13.5cm square. Mat onto white and then beige card and fix one to the inside of the card and one to the easel.
- Cut a piece of 13.5cm by 8cm green card. Cut this in half using a wavy line and fix to each of the blue panels.
- Die cut the clouds from white card and fix to the top of the card.
- Fix the shed to the card using foam pads.
- Write the sentiment on the computer and print onto white card. Trim into a fishtail and mat onto beige card. Fix to the card blank with foam pads.
- Mat the seed packet image onto a circle die cut from beige card and fix to the card blank using foam pads.
Hope you like my project and are inspired to try something similar. If you would like a little more detail on alcohol marker colours please stop by my blog www.craftingbelle.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by