We are sharing another Monday blog project today, in our 'Little Claire Likes' feature. Heidi's card today is in pastel colours using our Little Claire 'Pastel' and 'Dotty' paper packs.
The stamp used on the project today is :
'Can't make tea, Cat on Knee'
It is a super little stamp, just right for all of you cat lovers out there!
You can purchase this stamp set at the special price of £4.50 (usually £5.50). We are offering this set at this price until Thursday, 4th June 2015 or whilst stocks last.
Heidi has used the following products on her card :
White card blank
Peach Bazzill Card
Spellbinders Labels Die
White stamping card
Large and small pearls
Cosmic Shimmer glue and double sided tape
Card Instructions :
(1) Stamp up image onto white card, colour in with Promarkers.
(2) Die cut using Labels die.
(3) Cut the peach Bazzill to fit card.
(4) Cut a piece of peach 'Dotty' paper and matt onto peach card, stick together.
(5) Cut a strip of peach card and another smaller in peach 'Tartan'.
(6) Matt together and stick onto paper.
(7) Wrap a piece of white ric-rac and dotty ribbon over oblong, attach to back well.
(8) Stick card pieces to main card.
(9) Tie two pieces of white ric-rac to top of card.
(10) Tie a small bow to bottom of card.
(11) Stamp up sentiment and matt onto peach Bazzill.
(12) Edge image with ink pad and stick onto card.
(13) Add sentiment to bottom corner.
(14) Add large and small pearls around card.
That's our project for today, please do pop back tomorrow when we will be sharing our June Club stamp project.
The Little Claire Team