Friday 29 May 2015

Friday Project with Little Claire

Morning all.

Gaynor here with this week's Friday Blog Project using the Owl Tree Silhouette Stamp - this little stamp is a firm favourite in my Little Claire collection and Fabulous Day- both sets available on the Little Claire Website.



A quickie card that allows creativity - my best form of crafting - a little mess then the "big" reveal! Anyhow on with the piccies:


Using a 6" x 6" base card I masked off the area I didn't wish to be inked.



Using inks of your choice and a little Cut and Dry Foam or any other fabric that won't leave a weave print add colour to the working area.




Ink up the Silhouette Owl Stamp and stamp twice without reinking:


So still looking messy - I normally begin to tidy away at this point...and the reveal:  Add sentiment of your choice, I used the greeting from the Fabulous Day Stamp Set.


I have added gold Liquid Pearls to the branches and Glossy Accents to all the owls on the first stamped image.  Glossy Accents goes cloudy as it dries then dries to pure gloss shine - quite beautiful.


Lastly I added a double line free hand around the four sides to complete the card.

Hope you have enjoyed my little tutorial - over to you! xxGaynor

3 comments:

  1. Loved it Gaynor! Beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and a brilliant tutorial, thank you so much, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tutorial Gaynor .Love this card x

    ReplyDelete