Hi, Margreet here.It's my turn to create a project and I have made a corner bookmark. I will tell you in detail how I have made it.
2. Score following the picture.
4. Distress the edges of the patterned paper with distress ink before adhering.
. I have used the digi 'Butterflies in a butterfly' and colored with copics
6. Cut out with a circle die.
7. Distress the edges with distress ink. Put some star sequins for decoration.
8. Cut out a scalloped circle die from cardstock.
9. Adhere the circle die on top of the scalloped die.
10. Position it on the bookmark.
12. Adhere a ribbon at the bottom.
And here's the complete bookmark adhered to the corner of a book.
Hope you liked my tutorial and please let me know if you made one yourself. Then I'll come and visit you!