Here is a little tutorial of my card using the fabulous November Club Stamp - 'Elephants'. The set is bursting full of cute little elephant images, just right for special birthdays, baby and friend cards.
Here is my card using the set
Here is a product list of what I used
Little Claire 'Elephants' stamp set
White Card Blank
White Stamping Card
Lilac Check Paper
Lilac Dotty Ribbon
Memento 'Black Tuxedo' Inkpad
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut a piece of purple card to fit onto white card blank.
(2) Cut an oblong of lilac check paper and stick onto card.
(3) Attach ribbon to bottom of card at reverse, tie a firm bow.
(4) Die cut a circle from white card, stamp image onto it and colour in.
(5) Attach to side of card, over ribbon, cut edge off.
(6) Stamp up sentiment, matt onto purple card.
(7) Stick sentiment over image firmly.
(8) Add bling stones around the card as shown.
If you love this little set as much as I do, you can pop on over to the website HERE and treat yourself. You can also see details of how to join our monthly club. It would make a really lovely Christmas present for that special friend or relative.
The Little Claire Team