Thursday 27 November 2014

New Dinkie Paper Pads!

Do you know we have two new Dinkie Paper Pads?

Dinkie Dots
Dinky Dots and Dinkie Ginghams, each pad contains 10 colours, 4 sheets of each colour (40 sheets p/pad), all for just £2.99!

Dinkie Gingham
These pads are sized at 8cm x 8cm and fit just inside our white and kraft blank dinkie cards, perfect for layering up your creations.

And we have a winner!

From our competiton last Thursday when we showcased our new 'What if I fall?' stamp set

and we asked you to comment and let us know what you are scared of, thank you to everyone who entered and the winner drawn at random is:

Vinita Jain who said: I am afraid of Lizards, horrible scene created!!

Well done Vinita, please contact Gill with your address and we will send your 'What if I fall?' stamps to you, and we must remember not to make any Lizard stamps lol x

designed by Heidi
Little Claire x



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Vinita! Love the paper pads, who can do without spots or gingham. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just visited your blog and saw my name as a winner, WooHoo! You made my December month!!!
    And your dinkie paper pads are very pretty and Heidi's creation using this stamp image is so beautiful, I love it!
    Off to email you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I just visited your blog and see my name as a winner, WooHoo! Made my December Month! Thank you so much!!!!
    I commented yesterday too but it wasn't published.
    I just send an email to Gill but the server send me back the message. Kindly help me or give me your email address . I send the message to Carol then. My email address is:
    jain161169@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Vinita Jain

    ReplyDelete