Friday 14 November 2014

Friday Blog Project with Little Claire

Morning everyone, Tis my turn, Gaynor for the Friday Blog Project at Little Claire.  The project being inspired by the latest Blog Challenge 51 with Little Claire - creating a shaped card.  So I had a rummage through my stash and came across some pyramid card templates purchased ages and ages ago........yes typical of me.



Anyhow here's my make, sequence of piccies as usual...yes a picture does "paint a thousand words":








I added diamond glaze to the baubles, the trio of cats, adhesive red and clear crystals and a little glitter glue...and here is the card that inspired today's make:


Hope you likey........................xxGaynor and all at Little Claire.

3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea Gaynor! A wonderful shaped card with cats, my favourite animal. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project Gaynor, thank you, really inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Gaynor! One of my fav images xxx

    ReplyDelete