Hello and welcome to another 'Little Claire Like's' Monday blog project.
Our chosen stamp this week is 'Snowman Bunting', it is another one of our Winter/Christmas stamps that is very cute! It has a great sentiment included in the set, 'Christmas Celebrations'.
We are offering the stamp, on our website HERE at the reduced price of £3.50 (usually £5.50) until this Thursday, 20th November 2014.
Here is Heidi's make for today, she has created a Christmas wreath using the set with lots of snowflakes. She has used our great winter alphabet - 'Letters' Snow', to spell out 'Snowman' around the wreath.
Products Used :
White and Turquoise card
Circle dies in two sizes in two sizes
Snowflake punches, one large, one small
Turquoise ribbon and pearls
Wreath Instructions :
(1) Firstly, die cut two large circles from turquoise card.
(2) To the reverse of one of the circles, attach some ribbon in a loop, stick down.
(3) Stick remaining circle over ribbon, onto card and stick down.
(4) Die-cut a circle from white card, stamp up 'Snowman Bunting' image.
(5) Colour in using pens of choice and stick down onto circles.
(6) Punch out nine large snowflakes from turquoise card and two small ones from white card.
(7) Stamp up 'S,n,o,w,m,a,n' using 'Letter's Snow' alphabet onto white card, cut out all letters.
(8) Edge all white card using inkpad.
(9) Attach letters individually to snowflakes, stick to wreath.
(10) Add blue pearls to white snowflakes.
(11) Add Stickles and leave to dry.
We do hope that you have enjoyed our 'Wreath' tutorial today.
The Little Claire Team