Welcome to our first 'Little Claire Likes' project in November.
Today, we are showcasing a beautiful stamp set called
'The Magic of Christmas'
It is a really useful set of stamps and sentiments, which can be mixed together to make beautiful cards.
This set is available at the reduced price of £5.00 (normally £8.99) HERE, until Thursday, 6th November or whilst we have the stock.
Here is Heidi's card using the set.
Her card has a secret section which shows the sentiment and another goose image.
Here are the products used to make the card :
From Stash : Dies, white and red card, papers, large pearl, wooden snowflake and ribbon.
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut red card and paper to fit card and stick down.
(2) Stamp up image onto large circle, colour in and stick to die-cut scallop circle.
(3) Cut an oblong of red card, cut one section off diagonally.
(4) Cut paper and card to fit inside, stamp up sentiment and goose image.
(5) Colour in goose image and stamp another onto scrap white card.
(6) Colour goose in and cut out. Edge circle with ink and stick goose down.
(7) Attach ribbon to side and back of square, secure with tape and stick firmly down onto card.
(8) Add snowflake, pearls and stickles.
We do hope you have enjoyed our tutorial today.
The Little Claire Team