Here are the details on how to make the card:
Image and Sentiment - Wavy Baby Stamp
Memory Box Baby Grow Bunting Die
Black Momento Ink
Copic Marker Pens
1. Stamp the image using the black ink onto neenah cardstock and colour with copic marker pens. Stamp the sentiment underneath the image.
2. Cut the image into a rectangle and mount onto blue cardstock.
3. Cut a piece of blue cardstock to 14cm square and cut a blue piece of patterned paper to 13.5cm square. Next cut another piece of co-ordinating paper to 14cm x 8cm and attach to the the card topper.
4. Attach ribbon accross the card topper and adhere to the card base.
5. Die cut the baby grow bunting out of blue cardstock and attach to the top right hand image to finish.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x