Tuesday 1 March 2016

01 March, hurray!

Anyone had to mow their lawn yet?  Spring is coming and soon the lighter nights, fantastic.

designed by Diane
How apt is this card?!  This is our Mowing Hedgehog dinkie stamp, a great idea for men's cards, do you remember those old manual lawnmowers?

And another dinkie stamp for men is our Dinky Chairman, both stamps are just £2.00 each, great!

designed by Lynsey
Competition Winners - we have 3 winners to announce from our competition last week when we launched our new Irresistible Image packs, each winner will receive the Irresistible Image pack of their choice.

Jane who said: Aww how cute, especially the bunnies, perfect for Easter xx

fifip who said: This is a hard choice they are all so lovely but I think my favourite is cute rabbits x

KT Fit Kitty who said: Oooooh my, it is cuteness overload! Love these! My favourite is the Winter Warmers! I am in love with them! Great new release!

Well done everyone, please contact Gill with your details

LC xxx


5 comments:

  1. Oh that's brilliant to see my name there. Thanks so much. I have emailed Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to all the winners. Love the hedgehog he is so sweet

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to the winners ! Just thought I'd mention that we did the first cut of our lawn on Saturday, good thing we did as it poured down last night and part of today ! Great card, I love this stamp, my Dad had one of those old manual mowers, how times change x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! I see my name! So excited to be a winner! I will contact Gill right away! Thanks so much! Congrats to the other winners as well!

    Your cards are adorable! I especially love the hedgie! So cute!

    ReplyDelete