It’s Lisa here with a quick reminder of our current monthly challenge and a closer look at my challenge project.
The theme of our current challenge is 'Love and Marriage' and you can find all the details on the challenge post, here on the blog. We would love to see your cards entered in the challenge and there's a £10 voucher to spend on the website on offer for the winner - a really great prize!
For my challenge project I’ve used Wavy Wedding:
And here is my card:
A die cut aperture is a good way to focus on the image and if you know the happy couples colour scheme you can match the colours!
- Wavy Wedding Stamp Set
- White Stamping Card, Red Card and Silver Card
- Alcohol Pens
- VersaMark Ink Pad and Silver Embossing Powder
- Paper Flowers, Oval Die and Fancy Corner Die
Step by Step:
- Cut an 11.5cm square piece of white stamping card. Stamp your Wavy Wedding image onto the centre using an embossing inkpad and heat emboss with silver embossing powder.
- Colour the image with alcohol markers and fix to the card blank
- Cut an 11.5cm square piece of red card and mat onto silver card. Die Cut an Oval from the centre of the panel to create the aperture.
- Stamp the ‘Wedding Celebrations’ sentiment onto the top left of the red panel and fix to the card base with foam pads.
- Die cut two fancy corners from silver card and fix to the bottom left and top right of the red panel.
- Add some paper flowers to the bottom right corner.
Thanks for stopping by