Wednesday 30 March 2016

Monthly Challenge Inspiration–Lisa

Morning All! It’s Lisa here with a quick reminder of our current monthly challenge and a closer look at my challenge project.

The theme of our current challenge is ‘Anything Goes’ and you can find all the details on the challenge post, here on the blog. We would love to see your cards entered in the challenge and there's a fabulous prize on offer for the winner!

For my challenge project I’ve used Dinkies Flowerhead stamp:

flowerhead
 
 
Here is my card:
 
Dinkies Flowerhead (1)
 
 
Supplies:

Step by Step:
  1. Cut a 13cm square piece of Dotty Paper and mat onto aqua, then cream card. Fix to the card blank.
  2. Cut a 9cm square piece of Gingham Paper and stamp the sentiment onto the top right. Mat onto aqua card and fix to the card blank using foam pads.
  3. Stamp the flower three times onto white stamping card and colour using alcohol markers.
  4. Cut out the flowers and fix them to the bottom left corner of the gingham square using a wet glue.
  5. Whilst the glue of the flowers is still wet die cut some leaves (mine was from a larger die so I trimmed into three smaller pieces) and fix under the flowers.
  6. Decorate with pearls or gems and add glitter glue to the flower centres.

I hope you like my project and are inspired to try something similar. My blog is www.craftingbelle.blogspot.com if you would like to see some more projects.

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a gorgeous flower stamp and card. I have a real thing for flower stamps, very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Lisa, really great to see our flowerheads x

    ReplyDelete