Saturday 19 March 2016

Monthly Challenge Inspiration - Susan R




Hi Susan here!!



Just wanted to remind you of the stamping Challenge Anything Goes !


The prize on offer is...


WOW!

I used the Wavy Baby Stamp Set to make 3 cards...


I used pearlescent card blanks with circles/ovals of LC Designs Papers. I stamped wavy baby on these and also on extra pearlescent card. My idea was that the wavy line was a washing line - I attached twine to it and punched shapes from the stamped card to add with dimensionals.
I then added pegs...







Do join the Challenge making a project to follow the theme!

*******************************
Would you like to join us as a Guest Designer for one of future challenges?  

We're looking for crafters to join us as a Guest Designer for one of our challenges.  Interested?  Just put 'GDT' beside your name when you link up your card to this challenge and we'll have a look at your blog.  You never know - we might be contacting you to invite you to Guest Design for a future challenge!
*******************************
Happy Crafting!




1 comment: