We are sharing another 'Little Claire Likes' weekly project with you all today.
Our featured stamp set is :
Four small images depicting the seasons : Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
Heidi has made a smaller card using the 'Spring' image together with a kraft card blank, some yellow 'Dotty' paper and Memory Box dies. She has also included the set 'Daisy Dot' Alphabet, which she has stamped out 'Spring' to match the image.
This lovely set is available to order at the special website price of £6.99 (usually £8.99) until
Thursday, 12th March 2015 or whilst stock is available.
Products Used :
Little Claire 'RWAV - Four Seasons Stamp set - £6.99
Little Claire 'Daisy Dot Alphabet' stamp set - £12.99
Little Claire 'Dotty' Paper Pack - £4.99
Kraft Card Blanks (x20) - £1.99
Memento 'Rich Cocoa' Ink Pad - £3.90
White Stamping Card
Yellow and Green Card
Memory box - Butterfly and Tulip dies
Small bling stone
Card Instructions :
(1) Stamp up 'Spring' image onto white card, colour in and cut out.
(3) Matt image onto kraft card, ink edges with ink pad.
(4) Cut a piece of yellow card and 'dotty' paper, stick together onto card blank.
(5) Stick down image near to top but centrally.
(6) Stamp up 'Spring' onto yellow card, cut out and ink edges.
(7) Die cut, two tulips, leaves and one butterfly from yellow and green card.
(8) Arrange and stick down die cuts using glue.
(9) Using sticky pads, stick down sentiment over flowers and leaves.
(10) Add butterfly and bling stone to centre.
We do hope you have enjoyed our tutorial today.
The Little Claire Team