Here's what you need to make this carton:
- pattern of a milk carton
(click on the pattern to enlarge)
- double-sided design paper
- coloring medium of your choice
- double-sided adhesive
This is what you need to do:
1. Print out the digi Elephants in Squares,
2. Resize it to suite the size of the carton and color it with your coloring medium of choice (I have used Copic Markers).
3. Print out the pattern of the milk carton (the printed part will be the inside).
4. On this pic you can see what parts must be cut, folded and on which parts you must do the double-sided adhesive.
5. After stucking and folding you get the result as shown above.
6. Cut the digi in 4 parts and attach them each on one side of the carton.
7. I took the upper parts of the milk carton together and made some holes with the crop-a-dile. I did some candy in a plastic block bag and closed it with a decoration paperclip. I put it in the milk carton before closing with a ribbon.
This is side one of the finished milk carton.
And side 2.
And the last side.
I'm proud to say that this project has been published in the magazine of Through the Craft Room Door.