Good morning everyone - it's Helen here with a short tutorial for this month's club card. Everyone who is a member of the Little Claire Club will be receiving this month's club stamp set "March Flowers" plus the materials and instructions to make this card.
You can find more details about the club including the 10% discount and free postage here on the website.
This is what you get in this month's club stamp set:
It's a beautiful set of stamps and sentiments - suitable for so many occasions and sure to be popular.
Here's what you need to make the club card:
"March Flowers" stamp set from Little Claire
A4 sheet of blue card
white stamping card
colouring medium of your choice
And this is how you make the card:
1. Cut a piece of card to measure 13cm by 15.5cm. The two outside panels measure 15.5cm by 5cm and the middle panel measures 15.5cm by 3cm.
2. With the shorter sides facing towards you, score the card at 5cm and 8cm. Concertina fold the card as shown in the photo below:
3. Open the card out flat again. Cut two pieces of patterned paper measuring 15cm by 4.5cm and mat these on to the two outside panels leaving the middle panel blank.
4. Cut two pieces of white stamping card measuring 6cm square and stamp two of the floral images on to the squares. Tip – stand up when doing this, so you can line the square of the stamp up with the square of card. NB – the tip of the butterfly wings will not fit on the card. Colour the images.
5. Cut two squares of coloured card to match your card base measuring 6.5cm square. Mat the stamped image panels on to these squares of coloured card.
6. Put double sided tape down the left hand side of the panels only. Attach the first one to the top of the first panel of the base card - only the left hand side will be attached and the rest of the square will stick out beyond the base card panel. Do the same with the other image panel at the bottom of the third panel of the base card as shown in the photo below:
7. Repeat stamp the ‘sending smiles’ sentiment on the bottom of the first panel of the base card and the top of the third panel of the base card. Attach the gems as shown in the photo above. When folded, the card will fit in a C6 envelope.
I hope you've enjoyed my tutorial. The rest of the Design Team have created some fabulous inspiration using the "..." stamp set - keep an eye on the blog to make sure you don't miss it!