Welcome to our regular Monday project, 'Little Claire Likes', where we showcase one of our favourite stamp sets.
Today, is the turn of 'Silhouette Wedding', a stamp just right for all of those wedding cards that's need to be made this time of year.
This wonderful stamp is on special offer at £4.50 (usually £6.50) until Thursday, 19th March 2015 or while we have stock on our website HERE.
Here is Heidi's card made using the set and some of our 'dotty' paper from our very own paper packs. She has used a Versafine 'Onyx Black' ink pad. This inkpad is best to use with our silhouette stamps and gives a crisp image when stamping out.
Card Products Used :
Little Claire 'Silhouette Wedding' stamp - £4.50
Little Claire 'Dotty' Paper Pack - £4.99
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad - £5.50
Cream Pearls - £1.80
MS Heart Border Punch
Woodware Heart Punch
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut a card blank to measure : 28cms x 14cms, fold and score well.
(2) Cut a piece of black card : 13.5cms x 13.5cms, stick down.
(3) Cut a piece of black 'Dotty' paper to measure : 13cms x 13cms, stick to card.
(4) Stamp up image using Versafine onto cream card, leave to dry.
(5) Matt image onto black card.
(6) Cut a piece of cream card the length of card, punch boarder.
(7) Stick elements down onto card.
(8) Punch out two hearts, stick down and attach cream pearls.
(9) Add black stones to front of card.
We do hope you have enjoyed out tutorial for today.
The Little Claire Team