Hi Shary here and for this Friday's project I would like to show you a way of making a plain bar of chocolate something a bit more special.
You will need
114g chocolate bar any kind :0)
Little Claire digi stamp - Duck Cart
1. First of all take off the chocolate bar wrapper and use it as a template. Then cut the wrapper shape out of your chosen patterned paper.
2. Make a little border for the centre of your wrapper with a punch or die cut using contrasting papers.
3. Die cut a shape to adhere your coloured image onto.
4. Print your digi image I made mine 2.5" x 2.5" and it fit perfectly for the size of the wrapper. Colour in your image with your chosen medium. I've used Chameleon pens. I also added an Easter sentiment made on my Cricut.
5. I then inked all the edges of the papers using a walnut distress ink and adhered all the pieces togther.
6. Then just wrap it around your chocolate bar! (If you haven't eaten it while crafting alread :0) ).
There you go a simple but effective Easter gift.