Good morning and welcome to our 'Little Claire Likes' Monday blog project.
Today, we are showcasing the wedding stamp set -
'On Your Wedding Day'
It is a great set of three images and one sentiment stamp and can be purchased at the special price of £4.50 (usually £6.50) but only until Thursday, 19th February 2015 or whilst stocks last.
Here is Heidi's card for today using the set. She has used lots of dies, bright papers and card.
Here is a product list of what was used on the card :
Product List :
Dies, card and paper from stash
Double-sided tape and Cosmic Shimmer glue
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut a square in orange card and one smaller in paper, stick together.
(2) Stick down onto card blank centrally.
(3) Cut a smaller square of orange card and another in different paper, stick together.
(4) Stamp up image 'On Your Wedding Day' image, colour in and die-cut using oval.
(5) Stamp up sentiment onto white card.
(6) Die-cut one frame, three flowers and two hearts from paper and card, stick together if needed.
(7) Stick elements to card, ensuring sentiment stands out at front due to sticking down at each edge.
(8) Add small pearls to flower centres and hearts.
We hope you have enjoyed our tutorial today, thank you for stopping by our blog.
The Little Claire Team