Good morning, we are sharing another 'Little Claire Likes' Monday project with you.
Our showcased stamp set is 'Silhouette Boat'. Heidi has made her card using this set and three different ink pads : Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans and Mustard Seed.
The featured stamp set is on special offer this week until Thursday, 26th February 2015 at only £4.50 (usually £6.50). You can pop on over to the website HERE to see our full range of 'Silhouette' stamp sets and ink pad sets.
Here is a list of products used and how the card was made :
Card Product List :
Distress Inkpads : Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass & Mustard Seed
White Stamping Card, blue card, circle die, circle punch and
Black Cosmic Shimmer Black PVA
Double-Sided Tape, Sticky pads and paper trimmer
Card Instructions :
(1) Onto white card - 9cms x 9cms, stamp up image using 'Memento' inkpad.
(2) Ink around edge of image using 'Tumbled Glass' and 'Faded Jeans' Inkpads as shown.
(3) Using a small square of white card, punch out a circle.
(4) Use this square as a stencil, using 'Mustard Seed', ink around sun.
(5) Cut a piece of blue card to 12cms x 12cms.
(6) Die cut circle from centre of square.
(7) Stamp sentiment into each corner of white card blank.
(8) Ink around edge of card blank with 'Faded Jeans' inkpad.
(9) Stick elements down onto card, add Cosmic PVA to each corner, leave to dry.
We do hope you have enjoyed the tutorial today.
The Little Claire Team