Good morning and welcome to another 'Little Claire Likes', Monday blog project. Today we are featuring the substantially sized 'male' themed stamp - 'Man Tree'.
You can pick up this great stamp set at a special price of £4.50 (normally £6.50). We are offering at this price until Thursday, 12th February 2015 or whilst stocks last.
Here is Heidi's quick and easy card made using the stamp set and also a sentiment circle from the stamp set - 'Dictionary Definition's. She has also used some paper from one of our fabulous new paper packs 'Pastel Tartan'.
Product List :
White card blank
Tartan embossing folder
Blue and white card
Double-sided tape and sticky pads
Here is how the card was put together :
(1) Cut a piece of blue card to fit white card blank.
(2) Using the blue pastel tartan paper, cut a piece to fit over blue card.
(3) Cut a strip of blue card, emboss using 'tartan' folder.
(4) Onto white card, stamp up 'Man Tree' image, colour in.
(5) Stamp up sentiment circle onto white card.
(6) Edge all white pieces with brown ink.
(7) Stick card and paper down onto white card blank.
(8) Add brown twine over blue tartan strip and tie a bow.
(9) Stick down image over blue card.
(10) Add sentiment circle to card, as shown.
We do hope you have enjoyed our tutorial today. Thank for stopping by our blog and we hope you grab yourself a 'Man Tree' stamp whilst we have stock available.
The Little Claire Team