Good morning, welcome to another Little Claire Likes. Each Monday, we showcase a favourite stamp set and offer it to you at a reduced price. We give you a sample card to follow with a product list and instructions.
Today, we have got a card to share using the 'Room with a view - Garage' set. You can purchase this set at the great price of
(normally £8.99 per set)
It is only reduced until Thursday 9th May, you can call on
0844 800 4376
or by the website HERE
Here is a list of products used and instructions to make the card.
Products Used :
Little Claire 'RWAV - Garage ' stamp set - £6.50 (normally £8.99)
Superior Stamping A4 Cardstock - £3.50
White Dots on Pale Blue papers - £0.50
Promarkers : Pastel Blue, Denim, Vanilla, Pastel Beige, Khaki, Warm Grey 3
& Ice Grey I - £1.70 each
(Banner, circle & scallop dies, blue & brown inkpad. Scallop & circle punches, blue dot card, brown inkpad & twine from stash)
(1) Cut out a large scallop and circle shapes out of white cardstock. Cut a smaller circle in the dotty paper.
(2) Using 'banner' dies, cut out one in blue card and one in paper. stick down together.
(3) Stamp out images and sentiment 'Happy Father's Day'. Colour in with promarkers. Punch circle shapes and cut down larger image.
(4) Edge everything with a blue inkpad and tie twine around banner shapes.
(5) Stick elements down and place sentiment as shown.