Good Monday to you, welcome to another Little Claire Likes, where each Monday we showcase a favourite stamp from our range and give it a new twist. We also offer the stamp at a reduced price (for a limited time only).
Today is the turn of the gorgeous
'Elephant's in Squares'.
Isn't it it a lovely little stamp?
You can purchase it for £4.50
until Thursday 16th May 2013.
Call 0844 800 4376 or by via the website HERE
Here is an altered bag showing the stamp and another set from our range, 'Georgina's Rosette's' have been designed by our design team member, Georgina. It is a must have set which really shows off sentiment circle stamps.
Here is a close up of the bag, showing the image and embellishments.
Products Used :
Little Claire 'Elephant's in Squares' stamp - £4.50
Little Claire 'Georgina's Rosette's' stamp set - £17.50
First Edition 'New Bloom' paper pack - £7.50
White Adhesive Lace - £1.99er pack
White A4 Stamping Cardstock - £3.50
Promarkers - Pastel Beige, Khaki, Lavender, Lilac, Pear Green & Ice Grey 1
Spellbinder 'Postage' die, White bag (Hobbycraft) and Lilac Pearls (Meiflower)
Bag Instructions :
(1) Cut two pieces of paper in different colours to measure : 13.5cms x 13cms, stick together.
(2) Stick a piece of lace to paper as shown, stick down onto bag.
(3) Stamp up 'Elephant's in Square's' onto white cardstock, colour in with Promarkers.
(4) Die-cut 'Postage Stamp' square and stick to back of image.
(5) Stamp a 'Rosette' and frill onto matching paper, cut out and stick together.
(6) Stamp up sentiment, cut around. Punch out circle and stick elements together.
(7) Attach a piece of sticky lace to handle of bag.
(8) Add lilac pearls to lace on handle and two at bottom of bag.
We do hope you like the project today, please feel free to leave us a comment and grab your stamp at the reduced price whilst available.
Also, we have some exciting news for you! Instead of our normal monthly challenge, which goes live this Saturday 18th May, we will be hosting a blog hop. You could win lots of fabulous Little Claire goodies, so make sure you stop by here on Saturday for details on how to enter.
The Little Claire Team