Good morning, today we are sharing another great stamp from our range at a reduced priced.
It is the turn of 'Deckchair', a lovely stamp from our 'Garden' range of stamps. It's perfect for all of those cards for gardener's out there.
You can purchase it at the reduced price of £3.50 (normally £5.50) for four days only, the offer runs until Thursday 23rd May. Please give our office number a call, or order it online HERE
Today our card has a hidden sentiment, as shown below.
Products Used :
Little Claire 'Deckchair' stamp - £3.50
Little Claire 'Dictionary Definition's' stamp set - £12.99
First Edition 'Floral Pavilion' paper pad - £7.50
A4 White Stamping Cardstock - £3.50
White Scallop Edged Cards & Envelopes - £2.50 (pack of 10)
Pink & Blue Bazzill cardstock - £0.50p per sheets
(Dies, brown inkpad, ribbon & pearls from stash)
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut card from pink cardstock to measure : 13cm x 13cm and a piece of flowery paper : 12.5cm x 12.5cm. Stick together. Edge around card base with brown inkpad.
(2) Cut an oblong from blue cardstock, to measure : 21cm x 10.5cms, fold in half and cut one triangle off.
(3) Secure a piece of ribbon across the middle of the blue oblong, secure with tape. Stick to card.
(4) Die-cut a shape in white cardstock. Mount onto pink cardstock and cut around to give a frame.
(5) Stamp up 'deckchair' image, colour in with Promarkers and edge with brown inkpad.
(6) Die-cut flower and butterfly with pink and blue card, stick down with glue pen.
(7) Stamp up sentiment, punch out with scallop punch, edge with brown inkpad and stick to inside.
(8) Add pearls and tie bow to finish.
We will be back with another Little Claire Likes ... next Monday.
Don't forget to grab your reduced stamp.
The Little Claire Team