Good morning, welcome to another 'Little Claire Likes' .... this week we are showcasing our glorious 'Poppies' stamp. It is a great little all-rounder stamp for any occasion.
For a limited time only, (until Thursday 30th May), you can purchase this lovely stamp for the reduced price of
Contact the office on : 0844 800 4376 or order via the website HERE
Listed below are the products used and instructions on how the card was made.
Products List :
Little Claire 'Poppies' stamp - £3.50
Little Claire 'Sentiment' stamp
White A4 Stamping Cardstock - £3.50
Black Baker's Twine - £1.50 per reel
Red Baker's Twine - £1.50 per reel
Raven Black Bazzill Cardstock - £0.50p per sheet
Promarkers : Pear Green, Ruby, Crimson, Vanilla, Mustard, Ice Grey I
Black Momento Inkpad - £3.90
(Card blank, paper, scallop die & punch, black pen & black pearl from stash)
(1) Onto white card, stamp up poppies image, colour in with Promarker's and doodle around edge with black pen. Stamp up sentiment, colour in and stick to scallop shape.
(2) Cut a square of black card to measure : 14cms x 14cms, cut a square from the paper to measure : 13.5cms x 13.5cms, stick together and then onto card blank.
(3) Cut a rectangle : 14.5cms x 6cms and one from paper, 14cms x 5.5cms, again stick together.
(4) Wrap black baker's twine around rectangle three times, stick down at back and using strong double-sided tape, stick to card base.
(5) Tie a small piece of red baker's twine around black twine and tie a bow.
(6) With black card, cut large scallop square die, attach image using sticky pads.
(7) Stick down over image and add one black pearl.
Hope you have enjoyed our card project today. Back next Monday with another.
The Little Claire Team