Good morning, welcome to another 'Little Claire Likes' ..... Today we are sharing a card that has been made using 'On Your Wedding Day'. A wonderful set which will come in handy for all of those summer weddings, you have cards to make for.
Talking of which, our lovely teamie Georgina, will be getting married this weekend. All of the Little Claire Team want to wish her and David a wonderful wedding and life together.
We are offering the stamp set at a special price for four days only (ends Thursday 27th June) at
You can order via the website HERE or on 0844 800 4376.
Here is a list of the products used and instructions on how the card was made.
Bazzill 'Romance' Card - £0.50p per sheet
Craft Creations - Pink Tartan Paper - £0.50p per sheet
White A4 Superior Stamping Cardstock - £3.50 per pack
Promarkers : Cool Grey I, Blossom, Rose Pink, Putty, Caramel, Sandstone, Khaki & Pastel Beige
(Dies and Pearls from stash)
(1) Cut 'Romance' card to measure : 12.5cms x 12.5cms. Cut 'Pink Tartan' paper to measure : 12cms x 12cms, stick together.
(2) Stamp up main image, bells and rings onto white card, colour in as shown using pens of choice.
(3) Cut out bells & rings, attach foam sticky pads.
(4) Die-Cut image shape from white card, butterfly and flourish from 'Romance' cardstock.
(5) Stick elements together down onto card.
(6) Add five white pearls to card.
We do hope you have enjoyed our blog project today. Please don't forget that the stamp used is available to buy for a special price until Thursday, so go grab yours now!
We also have a Monthly Blog Challenge running until the middle of the month. It has a 'Male' theme. You still have over two weeks to enter, when you could be the lucky winner of a great prize of Little Claire goodies, so scroll down and get making your entries soon.
The Little Claire Team