Good morning, our 'Little Claire Likes' .... stamp today is 'Geranium' . You can purchase it for the reduced price of £3.50 (normally £4.50) until Thursday 6th June.
Give the office a call on 0844 800 4376 or you can order on the website - HERE
Here is a card made using the stamp and also one of the brand new 'Postcard' sentiments, which you can purchase from the website. We have given you a list of products used from our website and instructions on how to make the card.
Products Used :
Little Claire 'Geranium' Stamp - £3.50
Little Claire - Postcard Sentiments Stamp Set - £12.99
First Edition 'Summer Breeze' Paper Pack - £7.50
Spellbinder's 'Floral Ovals' Dies - £15.99
White Dotty Organza Ribbon - £3.80 per reel
Cinnamon Bazzill Cardstock - 0.50p per sheet
(Card blank, brown inkpad, brown button, pearls & linen thread from stash)
Instructions for Card :
(1) Stamp image onto white cardstock, die cut around. Colour in with Promarker's.
(2) Cut paper to fit card blank, one brown piece and one patterned.
(3) Cut a smaller piece of brown paper 6cms x 14.5cms and a piece of pink paper 5.5cms x 14cms.
(4) Stamp 'Geranium' head around pink paper with brown inkpad, stick papers together and onto card. (5) Ink around all edges of paper and image.
(6) Die-cut large 'floral oval', stick image onto it and then to card.
(7) Stamp up 'Postcard' sentiment, edge with ink, stick to card.
(8) Tie ribbon, add linen thread to button and stick together onto card.
(9) Add pearls.
We do hope you like our project today.
The Little Claire Team